Saturday, May 9, 2009

Somebody

People tend to give me a lot of advice, maybe because I seem to often find myself in difficult situations. Recently I was in an awkward, complicated situation, and the two main bits of advice I remember were also the two most conflicting- "Choose the one who loves you most" and "You've got to love the one that your with."

Under my circumstances, they weren't the same thing. I chose the one that loved me most, because he'd be the one to treat me right. Don't get me wrong, he's a lovely guy and he treats me amazingly, and the thing is, if I can't love him, maybe there's something wrong with me?

I've never been the one to profess my love or to feel completely lost without someone. Even my friends know that I'm not the type to emotionally connect.

After disconnecting so long ago, I'm desperate to connect, but I just don't know how to do that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment